The ESPU has decided to revitalize the Thesis Award. This price will be awarded once a year during the Annual Meeting to the best thesis published in the two preceding calendar years.
The European Society for Paediatric Urology is founded by private deed on 8th July 2011.
ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION OF THE EUROPEAN SOCIETY FOR PAEDIATRIC UROLOGY, ESPU
Article 1. Name
The name of the non-profit association is “European Society for Paediatric Urology” or, in short, “ESPU”.
Article 2. Duration and registered office
1) The association has been established for an indefinite period.
2) The association has its registered office at Herestraat 49, 3000 Leuven (Belgium), legal district Leuven.
Are you a young doctor (residing in Europe) interested in Paediatric Urology and would like to visit a Paediatric Urology center in Europe?
Do you want your nurse (working in a European hospital) to visit another Paediatric Urology center in Europe?
The official journal of the Society is the Journal of Pediatric Urology
From 2019, payment for the journal will be directly handled by Elsevier who is going to contact you shortly after you have successfully paid your annual membership fees.
On-line journal will cost 50€ per year and on-line + printed will be 75€ per year.
More Articles ...
- Lecture: "DSD: At the crossroads of Medicine, Human Rights and Politics" at Helsinki Congress 2018
- 39 Video abstracts from ESPU 2018 annual congress
- Barcelona congress 2017 - Webcasts
- 47 Videos from ESPU 2017 annual meeting
- Harrogate meeting 2016 - Webcasts
- 26 Videos from ESPU 2016 annual meeting
- Prague meeting 2015 - Webcasts
- 54 Videos from ESPU 2015 annual meeting
- Innsbruck meeting 2014 - Webcasts
- 28 Videos from ESPU 2014 annual meeting
- Genoa meeting 2013 - Webcasts
- 19 Videos from ESPU 2013 annual meeting
- Working Party on DSD Evaluation - March 14-17 2012
- 22 Videos from ESPU 2012 annual meeting
- 10 Videos from ESPU 2011 annual meeting
- 3 Videos from the Symposium on Incontinence and Elimination Disorders in Children, Lyon, France - 2009
- 8 Videos from ESPU 2007 annual meeting
- Combined bladder neck, urethral and penil reconstruction
- The Double HIT Method for the Endoscopic Correction of Vesicoureteral Reflux
- Bladder neck closure with sigmoido-cystiplasty and continent appendicostomy