The ESPU has established the Thesis Award. This price will be awarded once every two years during the Annual Meeting to the best thesis on a topic in the field of pediatric urology published in the three preceding calendar years. Applicants must be members of the ESPU and the research must have been conducted in Europe or under the auspices of a European institute.
Are you a young doctor (residing in Europe) interested in Paediatric Urology and would like to visit a Paediatric Urology center in Europe?
Do you want your nurse (working in a European hospital) to visit another Paediatric Urology center in Europe?
The outbreak of COVID-19 infection has dramatically changed our way of life as we humans know it (being social in nature) together with our professional practice within the Paediatric Urology community. To date, no specific treatment is available for COVID-19 infection and it is generally accepted that social distancing is the main and perhaps, the only measure to avoid or contain the spreading of infection. This is so that the number of critical cases does not dramatically outweigh the resources of national health care, true for any region in the world. We need to adapt to these changing circumstances by looking at what evidence is currently available. We have pooled together information with links for benefit, we hope, although some of the information must have already hit your inbox from multiple sources.
The European Society for Paediatric Urology is founded by private deed on 8th July 2011.
ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION OF THE EUROPEAN SOCIETY FOR PAEDIATRIC UROLOGY, ESPU
Article 1. Name
The name of the non-profit association is “European Society for Paediatric Urology” or, in short, “ESPU”.
Article 2. Duration and registered office
1) The association has been established for an indefinite period.
2) The association has its registered office at Herestraat 49, 3000 Leuven (Belgium), legal district Leuven.
More Articles ...
- Journal of Pediatric Urology (JPUrol)
- Dialogues in Pediatric Urology
- 5th Joint Meeting of ESPU-SPU 2021 - Webcasts Day 1
- 5th Joint Meeting of ESPU-SPU 2021 - Webcasts Day 2
- 5th Joint Meeting of ESPU-SPU 2021 - Webcasts Day 3
- ESPU Virtual 2020 - Webcasts
- Lyon congress 2019 - Webcasts
- 46 Video abstracts from ESPU 2019 annual congress
- Helsinki congress 2018 - Webcasts
- Lecture: "DSD: At the crossroads of Medicine, Human Rights and Politics" at Helsinki Congress 2018
- 39 Video abstracts from ESPU 2018 annual congress
- Barcelona congress 2017 - Webcasts
- 47 Videos from ESPU 2017 annual meeting
- Harrogate meeting 2016 - Webcasts
- 26 Videos from ESPU 2016 annual meeting
- Prague meeting 2015 - Webcasts
- 54 Videos from ESPU 2015 annual meeting
- Innsbruck meeting 2014 - Webcasts
- 28 Videos from ESPU 2014 annual meeting
- Genoa meeting 2013 - Webcasts