Fees from January 1st 2019:
- Ordinary (full) members: 200€ (only 150€ if you pay before March 1st)
- Corresponding members : 170€ (only 120€ if you pay before March1st)
- Associate members: 170€ (only 120€ if you pay before March 1st)
- Senior members: 105€ (only 55€ if you pay before March1st)
- Junior members: 125€ (only 75€ if you pay before March1st)
From 2019, payment for the journal will be directly handled by Elsevier who is going to contact you shortly after you have successfully paid your annual membership fees.
On-line journal will cost 50€ per year and on-line + printed will be 75€ per year.
Browse the membership database and get in touch with other members.
View/Update your profile
Edit your account to update your contact information or change your password.
Manage your ESPU member account and get access to contents exclusively available to members.
ESPU Honorary Members
Updated list of ESPU Honorary Members
More Articles ...
- ESPU - SPU Consensus statement 2020 - Management of Differences of Sex development (DSD)
- Mission and Vision of the ESPU
- Bylaws of the ESPU
- European Urological Scholarschip programme (EUSP)
- ESPU Thesis Award
- Statutes - New version of the ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION
- Apply for an ESPU Travel Scholarship
- List of the ESPU travel scholarship
- Changes in Paediatric Urology Practice in the Context of the COVID-19 Outbreak
- EAU-ESPU Guidelines on Paediatric Urology
- Journal of Pediatric Urology (JPUrol)
- Dialogues in Pediatric Urology
- 33rd Meeting of ESPU 2023 - Video abstracts
- 33rd Meeting of ESPU 2023 - Webcasts Day 1
- 33rd Meeting of ESPU 2023 - Webcasts Day 2
- 33rd Meeting of ESPU 2023 - Webcasts Day 3
- 33rd Meeting of ESPU 2023 - Webcasts Day 4
- 32nd Meeting of ESPU 2022 - Webcasts Day 1
- 32nd Meeting of ESPU 2022 - Webcasts Day 2
- JPU Lecture 2022 - Long term bladder outcomes following fetal myelomeningocele closure