Fees from January 1st 2019:
- Ordinary (full) members: 200€ (only 150€ if you pay before March 1st)
- Corresponding members : 170€ (only 120€ if you pay before March1st)
- Associate members: 170€ (only 120€ if you pay before March 1st)
- Senior members: 105€ (only 55€ if you pay before March1st)
- Junior members: 125€ (only 75€ if you pay before March1st)
From 2019, payment for the journal will be directly handled by Elsevier who is going to contact you shortly after you have successfully paid your annual membership fees.
On-line journal will cost 50€ per year and on-line + printed will be 75€ per year.
ESPU has created a roster of organisations who have structured Humanitarian Surgical missions performing paediatric urology abroad. We hope to create awareness about the good work carried out by our members. In addition, we hope that this will signpost our colleagues who wish to be involved in humanitarian missions.
More Articles ...
- Statutes - New version of the ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION
- Proposals discussed in the GA
- SWOT Analysis 2022
- ESPU - SPU Consensus statement 2020 - Management of Differences of Sex development (DSD)
- European Urological Scholarschip programme (EUSP)
- ESPU Thesis Award
- Mission and Vision of the ESPU
- Apply for an ESPU Travel Scholarship
- List of the ESPU travel scholarship
- Changes in Paediatric Urology Practice in the Context of the COVID-19 Outbreak
- EAU-ESPU Guidelines on Paediatric Urology
- Journal of Pediatric Urology (JPUrol)
- Dialogues in Pediatric Urology
- 33rd Meeting of ESPU 2023 - Video abstracts
- 33rd Meeting of ESPU 2023 - Webcasts Day 1
- 33rd Meeting of ESPU 2023 - Webcasts Day 2
- 33rd Meeting of ESPU 2023 - Webcasts Day 3
- 33rd Meeting of ESPU 2023 - Webcasts Day 4
- 32nd Meeting of ESPU 2022 - Webcasts Day 1
- 32nd Meeting of ESPU 2022 - Webcasts Day 2