Welcome to the Young Pediatric Urologists Committee!
The ESPU YPUC is a group of pediatric urologists mainly comprised of fellows, who are in training in one of the JCPU programs as well as past fellows and other members who can contribute importantly. It is a relatively small working group elected among the members of the larger young pediatric urologists club to improve effectiveness.
The YPUC members share a passion for academic pediatric urology and further improving the European curriculum of the pediatric urologic fellowship by active contribution and collaboration.
We are committed to uphold and entertain a large network of “young” people interested in pediatric urology in order to further promote our great subspecialty.
- evaluation of a new logbook app for the fellowship curriculum
- multicentric international study on ureteropelvic junction obstruction
- current management of megaureters – the megasurvey
- follow-up and care after hypospadias operations
- exchange program
- Anne-Françoise Spinoit, Gent, Belgium
- Anna Radford, Leeds, United Kingdom
- Oliver Sanchez, Genève, Swiss
- Matthieu Pyecelon, Paris, France
- Ahmed Adam, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Milan Gopal, Newcastle, United Kingdom
- Caroline Smith, Sheffield, United Kingdom
- Christa Strasser, Linz, Austria
- Artan Koni, Tirana, Albania
- Ali Cansu Bozaci, Ankara, Turkey
- AB Stillebroer, Utrecht, The Netherlands
- RP Schroeder, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Uschi Tonnhofer, Vienna, Austria
- Junaid Ashraf, Leeds, United Kingdom
- Mesrur Selçuk Silay, Istanbul, Turkey
- Bernhard Haid, Linz, Austria