Are you a young doctor (residing in Europe) interested in Paediatric Urology and would like to visit a Paediatric Urology center in Europe?
Do you want your nurse (working in a European hospital) to visit another Paediatric Urology center in Europe?
Write to us and apply for an ESPU Travel Scholarship
- You have to be an ESPU or ESPUN member (full, corresponding, associate, nurse)
- You have to stay 3-6 weeks in the guest institution
- You must write an application to the secretary of the ESPU
- You have to apply with your own CV
- You must have contacted your guest institution (+ approval of your stay)
- (preferably a ordinary ESPU member)
- You must give us an estimation of your cost of living and travel expenses
- You will receive the grant upon arrival in your guest institution
- You have to provide the ESPU board with a report of your visit
Apply for it!
Decisions are made by the board during board meetings :
- Annual meeting : Deadline 1st March
- December Board meeting : Deadline 31st September
Submit your application to the ESPU administrative coordinator
Mrs Véronique Michiels
UZ Leuven Urology/Pediatric Urology