Are you a young doctor (residing in Europe) interested in Paediatric Urology and would like to visit a Paediatric Urology center in Europe?
Do you want your nurse (working in a European hospital) to visit another Paediatric Urology center in Europe?
Write to us and apply for an ESPU Travel Scholarship
- You have to be an ESPU or ESPUN member (full, corresponding, associate, nurse)
- You have to stay 3-6 weeks in the guest institution
- You must write an application to the secretary of the ESPU
- You have to apply with your own CV
- You must have contacted your guest institution (+ approval of your stay)
- (preferably a ordinary ESPU member)
- You must give us an estimation of your cost of living and travel expenses
- You will receive the grant upon arrival in your guest institution
- You have to provide the ESPU board with a report of your visit
Apply for it!
Decisions are made by the board during board meetings (annual meeting or December of each year).
Submit your application to the ESPU administrative coordinator
Mrs Véronique Michiels
UZ Leuven Urology/Pediatric Urology