Philosophy and aims
To share knowledge and experience between nurses and other paramedical staff interested in paediatric urology and continence, increase the quality of the caring for children suffering from these problems as well as to support nurses in their profession and research.
- To develop and maintain an international net-working group in paediatric urology nursing in association with ESPU.
- To raise the profile of this group by promoting educational activities such as annual conferences with papers presented by the members. In the future, make up standards for training in paediatric urology nursing.
- To support exchange visits between the members.
- To promote research activities and publications.
- To establish a universal approach to clinical practice through suggested guide lines.
- To collate and review new information and research. To improve and validate our clinical practice by communication and co-operation.
ESPU Nurse Board
- President: Mr Jens Larsson (Sweden)
- Secretary: Mrs Babett Jatzkowski (Sweden)
- Treasurer: Ms Louiza Dale (UK)
- Member (Assistance/contact person & web editor): Mrs Karen Kwak (The Netherlands)
- Member: Prof Dr Alexandra Vermandel (Belgium)
The Bankdetails of the ESPU-N are
IBAN: BE56 7350 3423 1688
ESPU-N / Mrs Véronique Michiels
Mgr. Ladeuzeplein 15