The web book is available now, please click the cover to read it.
28 chapters from 22 contributors, 123 figures, 495 pages.
Access restricted to ESPU members.
The Paediatric urology Web book is the first digital textbook produced under the auspices of the ESPU. The Educational committee members, both past and present have worked incredibly hard and contributed to this project. The aim is to replace the annual course book and in this format provides the perfect opportunity to update the chapters in the future should new advances take shape.
I am grateful to my co editors, Christian Radmayr, Radim Kocvara and Marc-David Le Clair for their dedication and timely editing and review of all the chapters.
We would like to thank ESPU board for their continued support and cooperation. This web book will be available for all members through their membership corner.
Hope you all enjoy the book and needless to say we welcome your comments and critique which will only improve the quality of the project in times ahead.
Chair, Educational committee of the ESPU
Chief Editor of the Web book.
Consultant Paediatric Urologist, Leeds Teaching hospitals NHS trust, Leeds UK
The book contains the following chapters:
- Hydronephrosis & PUJ Obstruction
- Renal Duplication: Ureteroceles and Ectopic ureters
- Renal Cysts
- Renal Insufficiency
- Paediatric Renal Transplantation
- Urinary tract infections in children
- Vesicoureteric reflux
- Megaureter & VUJ Obstruction
- Posterior Urethral Valves
- Prune Belly Syndrome
- Functional lower urinary tract conditions in children
- Neurogenic bladder dysfunction in children
- Urachus anomalies
- Scrotal masses
- Acute scrotum
- Phimosis and Circumcision
- Laparoscopic & Robotic assisted Renal Surgery in Children
- Pediatric urinary stone disease
- Disorders of Sex Development
- Bladder Exstrophy and Epispadias
- Persisting Urogenital Sinus and Cloacal Malformations
- Adolescent Urology