The Educational Committee has put great efforts for many years to set up, improve, and maintain a consistent database of MCQs. From 2012, the FEAPU certification exam will also include an oral examination, based on clinical scenarios created and validated by the Committee.
NEW info for FEAPU exam : Guidance for FEAPU Qualification examinations, exam fees
Apply to 2019 FEAPU Certification Exam here: https://survey.espu.org/index.php/532852
- Deadline for application submission and application fee payment is 31st of October 2018 at 23:59 (Paris time zone).
- Then, if your application is accepted, you will be requested to pay the related exam fees before the 30th of November 2018.
- 2019 Certification examinations will be held in Leuven Belgium on Friday the 25th and Saturday the 26th of January 2019. MCQ written exam will be on Friday afternoon from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm, the oral exam will start on Saturday morning at 9:00 am
- Mandatory documents to provide for both exams are:
- Your Curriculum Vitae
- And for UEMS candidates only: a Supporting Letter from the hospital medical director chairman or the secretary of the appropriate national scientific association stating that you are practicing more than 80% of the full-time work load in paediatric urology.
- Extra mandatory documents to provide for Oral exam (for UEMS candidates only) are:
- A surgical log book of the whole department of all paediatric urology cases performed during the last 12 months as well as the logbook of the applicant containing detailed data about the trainee’s clinical and operative experience and academic performance (see the appropriate form). The surgical logbook should be co-signed by the programme director and / or head of the department of the candidate.
- Evidence of CME or evidence of attendance at 2 major paediatric urology meetings within the last 3 years.
- List of publications or any other academic work done concerning paediatric urology.
- MCQ Exam can be taken any time during the fellowship. But you need to be a board certified paediatric surgeon or urologist.
FEAPU Certification Requirements
Please read the requirements here.