The Educational Committee has put great efforts for many years to set up, improve, and maintain a consistent database of MCQs. From 2012, the FEAPU certification exam will also include an oral examination, based on clinical scenarios created and validated by the Committee.
NEW info for FEAPU exam : Guidance for FEAPU Qualification examinations, exam fees
Apply to FEAPU Certification Exam here: https://survey.espu.org/index.php/142729
- As the ESPU annual meeting will be held on-line this year, the EBPU has made the decision that both parts (the MCQs and the clinical scenarios) of the FEAPU exam will be provided in January 2022.
- Deadline for application submission and application fee payment is 10th of October 2021 at 23:59 (Paris time zone).
- Then, if your application is accepted, you will be requested to pay the related exam fees before the 31st of December 2021.
- Certification examinations will be held in Leuven Belgium on the Friday 21st Jan and Saturday 22nd Jan 2022.
- The candidates whose applications for the 2021 FEAPU exam have been approved are invited to take the exam in 2022.
- Mandatory documents to provide for both exams are:
- Your Curriculum Vitae
- And for UEMS candidates only: a Supporting Letter from the hospital medical director chairman or the secretary of the appropriate national scientific association stating that you are practicing more than 80% of the full-time work load in paediatric urology.
- Extra mandatory documents to provide for Oral exam (for UEMS candidates only) are:
- A surgical log book of the whole department of all paediatric urology cases performed during the last 12 months as well as the logbook of the applicant containing detailed data about the trainee’s clinical and operative experience and academic performance (see the appropriate form). The surgical logbook should be co-signed by the programme director and / or head of the department of the candidate.
- Evidence of CME or evidence of attendance at 2 major paediatric urology meetings within the last 3 years.
- List of publications or any other academic work done concerning paediatric urology.
- MCQ Exam can be taken any time during the fellowship. But you need to be a board certified paediatric surgeon or urologist.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- The exam fees: Cancellation with a valid reason (e.g. sickness, flight delay) within 48 hours before the exam - the exam fees can be transferred to the following year exam. A written explanation must be provided. The exam fees are non-refundable in case of no show.
FEAPU Certification Requirements
Please read the requirements here.