The Educational Committee has put great efforts for many years to set up, improve, and maintain a consistent database of MCQs. From 2012, the FEAPU certification exam will also include an oral examination, based on clinical scenarios created and validated by the Committee.
NEW info for FEAPU exam : Guidance for FEAPU Qualification examinations, exam fees
FEAPU Certification Exam application is now closed.
Candidates will be contacted by organisers soon.
- Deadline for application submission and application fee payment was 10th of October 2022 at 23:59 (Paris time zone).
- Then, if your application is accepted, you will be requested to pay the related exam fees before the 31st of December 2022.
- New dates : Certification examinations will be held in Leuven Belgium on the Friday 17th February and Saturday 18th February 2023.
- MCQ Exam can be taken any time during the fellowship. But you need to be a board certified paediatric surgeon or urologist.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- The exam fees: Cancellation with a valid reason (e.g. sickness, flight delay) within 48 hours before the exam - the exam fees can be transferred to the following year exam. A written explanation must be provided. The exam fees are non-refundable in case of no show.
How to get there?
The Brussels National Airport
How to get from the airport to Leuven by train:
There is a direct train connection between the airport and the city of Leuven.
The Brussels National Airport railway station is located under the airport building at level -1.
At Leuven train station an elevator is going from each platform (level 0) to the pedestrian.
FEAPU Certification Requirements
Please read the requirements here.