As part of its mission to promote education and training in pediatric urology throughout Europe, the ESPU Educational Committee organises annual courses since 2003.
The program provides full up-to-date overview of pediatric urology in a one day course, with lectures and clinical-case sessions given by European experts in the field.
In some occasions, annual courses may have been organised as a joint event with a workshop on a specific subject.
- 16th EC course – Baku, Azerbaijan 2018
- 15th EC Course - Krakow, Poland 2017
Click here to view the summary and photo review
- 14th EC Course - Rhodes, Greece 2016
- 13th EC course - Bucharest, Romania 2015
- 12th EC course - Mainz, Germany 2014
- 11th EC Course in cooperation with ICCS - Aarhus, Denmark 2013
- 10th EC course - Antalya 2012
- 9th EC course - Pecs, Hungary 2011
- 8th EC course - Paris, France 2010
- 7th EC course - Madrid, Spain 2009
- Symposium incontinence & Elimination disorder - LYON 2010
- 3rd WARSAW Conference on Pediatric Urology
- BAPU course 2008