What is our goal ?
The aim of our organization is to promote Paediatric urological science and practice.
The Society s objectives are to contribute to the training and postgraduate courses for Paediatric urologists, stimulate international co-operation, and set standards for the practice of Paediatric Urology in Europe.
- List of the ESPU travel scholarship
- 19 Videos from ESPU 2013 annual meeting
- Working Party on DSD Evaluation - March 14-17 2012
- 22 Videos from ESPU 2012 annual meeting
- 10 Videos from ESPU 2011 annual meeting
- Antalya meeting 2010 - Webcasts
- 3 Videos from the Symposium on Incontinence and Elimination Disorders in Children, Lyon, France - 2009
- 8 Videos from ESPU 2007 annual meeting
- Combined bladder neck, urethral and penil reconstruction
- The Double HIT Method for the Endoscopic Correction of Vesicoureteral Reflux
- Bladder neck closure with sigmoido-cystiplasty and continent appendicostomy
- VIIIth Educational Committee - Paediatric Urology Course & Minimally-Invasive Live Surgery Workshop - 2011 Paris, France