Philosophy and aims
To share knowledge and experience between nurses and other paramedical staff interested in paediatric urology and continence, increase the quality of the caring for children suffering from these problems as well as to support nurses in their profession and research.
- ESPUN Research School 2009 - Differences between quantitative and qualitative methods
- Teaching children clean intermittent self-catheterization (CISC) in a group setting
- Amsterdam workshop cases
- Functional bladder evaluation with temporary vesicostomy occlusion in the home situation
- Sharing Clinical Practice
- Urotherapy in children: Quantitative measurements of daytime urinary incontinence before and after treatment